Maybe Accepting Guests
- 80% response rate
- Last login about 10 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mikołaj’s full profile.
Average Polish Slav, called "Mikos" by his friends.
If you’re looking for a local guide, you found one!
Back to Wrocław, Poland so I don't host people but I'm more than happy to meet up with you, show you around or be your guide. Feel free to message me if you're looking for a companion in my town!
Message to the male users: Im not interested in any form of bedsharing, so please don't send me any offers like that. It's not comfortable for me.
- Im guy who loves Trance music, if you know something about it or maybe even listen to it we may get a good connetion! (Big Armin and old ASOT fan)
- Since 2019 I’m working in polish national student organization called NZS - Independent Students’ Association, where I’m part of management of the entire community in my university in Wroclaw. We organize projects for students such as promoting blood donation, working and traveling around foreign country during studies or teaching using different computer skills. Of course there are more.
- I prefer unknown, less visited places than ones that everybody rush to go or the one that treats visitors as ATM. So instead visiting places like Spain or Italy I prefer countries such as Kazakhstan, Ukraine or Latvia.
- I want to see place that im visiting from the locals perspective, what do they eat, what they do, talk to them etc.. Meeting with people makes me remember the city im visiting. Place or view itself I can just check on Google Images.
- Im really curious about other cultures, many people judge them without even seeing them by their own eyes, I prefer to check it by myself and then have my opinion.
- I was big gamer when I was younger, now I don't have much time to play new premiers or titles but I’m still in love with the old one that I played while ago (Gothic, Witcher or Team Fortress 2) I usually play League of legends at the free time.
- Always up for a cool beer and exchange of thoughts, opinions and culture.
- My sense of humor is pretty weird, if I get comfortable with ya I may explain it (memes)
- I like collecting things from my travels, best one stil are T-shirts (most useful from them all) but also magnets
You can also contact me on Instagram: @wyznawca_adanosa
I'm student of International Business Relationships but im more history or international relationship freak than economy.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Don’t judge entire nation by its government policy.
Talk to the people, they are the best source of knowledge
- trance music
- local history
- league of legends
- eastern europe
- armin van buuren
Music, Movies, and Books
Love Trance music
Among all, I mostly enjoy video games such as:
- Mass Effect
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- League of Legends and other.
I watched some movies and series such as:
- They Boys
- Family Guy
- Rick and Morty
- Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad
- Trailer Park Boys
- The Office.
Marvel, some DC and Starwars of course. (I enjoyed Harry Potter as well)
To my favorites movies think I may say:
- Seven Samurai
- Hei tai yang 731
Books usually historical or what university will tell me to check.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I visited 11 countries in 2018!
- I did 10 photos in 10 different countries in 2018, holding foil bag of most iconic polish chain of stores (Biedronka)
It's like polish meme so I think foreigner won't understand at the first place. But I can explain that fenomenon by meeting in real life.
- 8 new countries with biedronka foil bag in 2019.
- Protected my guest from aggressor who attacked us with a machete!
-Climbed on the Lenin’s monument in Moldova and took a photo with him holding Biedronka’s foil bag with me
- Visited unrecognized country, Transnistria. Took some of their plastic coins as a souvenir.
- Travelled all Iceland around (including West Fjords!) by Toyota Yaris.
- Solo travelled through Japan for 20 days. From Tokio to Nagasaki.
- Travelled Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia by car before 2nd wave of Covid in summer 2020. Eventually escaping from restrictions in each country. We entered them few hours before we weren’t allowed to come in.
- Dived 44.7 meters below surface in Egypt to pass my Deep Diver license.
- Travelled in 2021 for 2 months non-stop in 15 different European countries. Having only my backpack and people i met on the way.
- Did solo trip to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan for entire month.
- Did Erasmus in Croatia
- Traveled around Rwanda and Uganda for 3 weeks
Teach, Learn, Share
I may be your guide in Wrocław.
Showing you most known spots or the hidden ones. Explain what's going on in my city or in Poland.
Show you what is Poland, most advanced country after escaping from Soviet influence.
History knowledge. Teach you swearing in Polish? (One guy from Kazakstan asked for that)
If you're visiting, here's a video about my city(2 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCiLgbHGhnw
What I Can Share with Hosts
History about my country, recommendation in my city! If you haven't visited Poland yet I may convincted you to do so! Sometimes I bring some souvenirs with me. Let's go for a beer!
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In