Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 12 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Helena’s full profile.
My name is Helena. I was studying philology and had finished psychology. Started traveling not that long ago, that is why my account is so poor for the requests. Each of the trips pushes me further and it shows how many wonderful places I need to see.
I hope you are on the same wave. I would be nice, if you would want to help me with a place to stay and to know me closer.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I couchsurfed at friends in Europa and hosted many people directly without couchsurfing.org and it was really cool, so I'm trying it here now as well. Thanks to a scholarship, my volunteering in international youth organizations and other things I could already visit many countries. I love international and intercultural life. Before couchsurfing I just had it with my volunteering and traveling.
I am interested in jazz music, new cultural issures of different cultures and of cause in communication with a different people.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I enjoy cooking, but I cook more often vegan and vegetarian than typical Ukrainian or Polish food, but we can try
- I can host you in Wroclaw, Poland
- I can share my travel experiences with you
- Give you information about Europe and its cultures
- Share my favorite music and the music of my friend's bands
- I can practice English with you
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Bulgaria, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In