Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lima’s full profile.
US | Latino | Performance Artist | Dancer | MC
Goofy, energetic, and spontaneous extrovert usually seen smiling. Music, dancing, and traveling are my top passions.
CURRENT PROJECT: I am making a music video in each city/country I travel to in 5 days.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1. I'm extroverted. 🙃
2. I mostly travel alone so I'd like to make friends for company while I'm traveling
3. It's smart to have local connects where you travel.
4. I often asks hosts about the city/country so I can write a song about it for my project.
- Writing and performing songs (MC)
- Dancing (Breakdancing, House, Popping, Bachata)
- Traveling (clearly, haha)
- Lucid Dreaming (feel free to ask about this)
- Scuba Diving
- performing arts
- video games
- board games
- scuba diving
- international relations
- stand up comedy
- meeting new people
- lucid dreaming
- magic tricks
- rap music
- soul music
- playing cards
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: I love hip-hop, R&B, House, NeoSoul, Jazz and Bachata.
SHAMELESS PLUG>>> @LuzidoFlows
(My music Instagram/Facebook/SoundCloud)
Movies: I enjoy action, martial arts, horror and comedy.
Books: Fiction, Mystery, and Self-help.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I performed my way through a major US University on a scholarship for Hip-hop.
- I currently write, edit, record, and memorize a song for a city I travel to then film the music video within a week for nearly a dozen cities around the world.
- I managed to get a hotel performance in Manila through a Tinder date.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can help you practice English, Spanish or Korean.
I can share my culture as a Mexican/Guatemalan-American.
I can share crazy travel stories from one of the 50+ countries I've traveled to.
I can also help you improve your dance moves. I know different dance styles. 🕺🏼
Sidenote: If you send me a request, please start with saying what you favorite song is. That way I know you're not just copy/pasting a request.
What I Can Share with Hosts
**Thinking of a way to say "my personality" without sounding egotistical or broke**
1. My goofy humor makes people laugh.
2. I have good stories from my ridiculousness and spontaneity.
3. I offer some pretty unique company. Ok, damn. That last one sounded cocky.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Lebanon, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
South Korea, United States