- 50% response rate
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ahmed’s full profile.
I am a human with all his advantages and disadvantages but what makes me unique that i am social person who wants to travel the world one day.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
New experience and new adventure that helps me to love more, see more and of course learn more.
Hanging out and having adventures, socializing and making new friends
- new cultures
- new experiences
- hanging out
- new friends
Music, Movies, and Books
- I love Trance Music, and also Country music improves my Mood.
- For the books I like some Arabic Novels.
- Movies List is really huge but I will mention some of them:
Hunger Games (all the 4 parts) / The Fault in our Stars / The Vow / The longest Ride / The Amazing Spider Man / The Dark knight Rises / Inception / Titanic / 500 days of Summer / Catch me if you can / The Wolf of wall street / Ride A long (1&2) / 21 Jump Street and 22 Jump street / If I stay / The Fifth wave / Focus / Pursuit of Happiness .... etc ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Made 29 friends from 25 countries in less than five-months-studying period in Italy.
- Quit Jobs that I do not like without having a backup plan
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach Arabic and share happiness and we may travel together.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Egypt, Germany, Italy, Saudi Arabia