Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alina’s full profile.
Hello I am Alina and I live in a 6 people household in a beautiful bungalow in Junkersdorf, cologne. We have a big garden with growing veggies and our beloved 6 chickens ♥️🌱🐣
You reach the tramp in 15 min walking distance and a bus drives every 20 min on front of the door. All go to ehrenfeld, hbf, nippes etc.
The district Junkersdorf has not much to offer besides our warm house, with good coffe and easy going people.
Since we are the 6 people living, its important to Check with each other if guests are okey. So it might be possible that sleeping isnt an option here but we will be happy to give recs and tips :)
I am Alina Lorfeo, passioned performer and singer/songwriter with roots from germany and italy - loving life and giving joy-human beeing. 3?summers ago I finished my bachelor of music and since than I am living my live as a musician. As far as I can say, I'm trying to enjoy my life and be around people I love and respect.
I Like smiling, laughing in general and my friends used to say - I am always happy ;)
( Only not before 8 am ).
Besides my work/live - live (music)
I am working with kids and teach in a school. Okay, it has something to do with music again, cause I am a singing conductor ;)
I think the rest, you will find out, sooner or later. The sooner, the better hehe :)
No one is you and thats your power!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
hosting,surfing, couching - guess thats what we all do, right?
Italy, Ucraine, Romania (lots of times), Moldova, Brazil, The Netherlands, Germany
My interests are pretty bride.
I am interested in nature, music of course, good books, good humor.
But the best topics come up naturally over a good beer or coffee. Everything else will come along anyway.
but to make it more clear I'd just say: ME LIKE..
LOTS OF DIFFERENT KIND OF MUSIC FROM Soul to Jazzroots to italian punk and gospel - dubstep and some good old school house or hiphop (and so on), history, books, GOOD BOOKS, enjoying a good wine on a balcony, night talks, RANDOM conversations, couch surfers, italian icecream, SLEEPING AT THE BEACH, pianos, the lion king or DISNEY anyway, finNland, cooking with my moldovanflatmates, phoebs, beeing late, earrings, surprises, colours, POEMS, teddybears,PINGUINS, the SMELL of SUNSCREAM, pasta & sea fruits, dancing in the moonlight, naked bath, pictures or taking pictures, sleeping in public transport, handwritten LETTERS, smart conversations, 30-second-dance-partys-POETRY,
laughing, ironic jokes (which I usually don't understand in the first place...) exploring cultures, FOOD! ....did I say food already? ...
sense of good humor, CAPOEIRA sport (used to do that...forgotten everything :D )
Brazil, EVT - Vocal Technique, the sound of music and Msr. Poppins, plants, drawing, bbq-ing..
I guess thats enough, for today ;)
Music, Movies, and Books
Music in the moment:
Just... Check this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/11120483099/playlist/4TAj3euwhmPeokoVPR4vWs
Or that one:
Changes every 5 Days! .. seriously. Changes E V E R Y 5 D A Y S
I like so much and because of the music I am making, its always good to get new input or...I call it 'food' ;)
I love jazz music and world and everything that touches me. Trust me, my profile will be tooooo long if I make a list.
Books: 3 daughters of eve-Elif hmhmhm
The museum of innocence-orhan pamuk
Ehm .. harry potter?!?€)!?!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
ONE?? No no , you get the top 4 ;)
1. Living and working in the Republic of Moldova has been the best experience of my live and has really changed me a lot. I worked as a volunteer in differend kind of projects, with lots of other people from all over the world. I got closer to myself and started to see the beauty in the east of europe. Placinta and Marshutka's were my best friends. Ill always stay thankful for this opportunity!
If You wanna hear some moldovan-live-life storys, feel free to ask! ( but, we will talk for hours. So that you know ;) )
2. I did my first hitchhiking trip on the Crimea, at the coast. We spend the very first night in a tiny village, sunset had just came down. I watched the black sea and suddenly wild dolphin swom right in front of my face. I was so close to them, I saw the whole tale. I have no photo, I have it only in my head. And it becomes more marvelous and beautiful everyday! For the first time in my live, I thought nothing, I feld nothing. I was just there.
3. playing hide and seek. in a dark parc in Chisinau, Moldova. In the middle of the night. with lots of CS & Friends.
4. I made one of my dreams come true and visit BRAZIL! And I have to say, in this short time, I am so grateful to be right on time with the right people! :)
( AND A MONKEY STOLE MY PEN!!!)
Teach, Learn, Share
Hakuna Matata - means no worries
I'm a conductor and work in a music school. I don't know if I can "teach" that? :P
I can teach you some italian dishes as well. And hell yeah, you will sweat to learn
What I Can Share with Hosts
I share food and enjoy exchanging recepes from different cultures
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Moldova, Netherlands