Wants to Meet Up
- 9% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Constantin’s full profile.
Making friends worldwide and live under the sun a full real life. :) Also doing for life here an amazing activity Sustainable Living: https://www.EcoKostel.com
Hi there! I'm Constantin, a friendly gentleman and enthusiastic conversationalist who appreciates good humor. I like to help others and am organized, flexible and punctual.
I’ve been an CouchSurfing host several years, now active and in the AirBnB community, meeting travelers from all over the world. I enjoy hosting guests and teaching them about the Moldovan way of life, while learning about theirs.
I’m passionate about permaculture (a kind of sustainable gardening philosophy) and love to cook, read books and learn. I also enjoy listening to music, watching movies, and appreciating all that is beautiful about life. I love tasty food - especially pizza. :) I also like to incorporate vegetarian, vegan, and raw practices into what I cook.
My life motto is one coined by American entrepreneur and motivational speaker, Chris Gardner:
"Don’t ever let somebody tell you, you can’t do something... You got a dream, you gotta protect it... People can’t do something themselves... They wanna tell you, you can’t do it... If you want something go get it!”
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." Leo Tolstoy
"Be the change you want to see in the world." Gandhi
"People were created to be loved, things were created to be used; the reason why the world is in chaos right now is because things are being loved, and people are being used." unknown autor
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm here to show for other people the country and cities where I live. I help those who come here to spend great time.
Article in Romanian about CS at my home: http://goo.gl/Mm4sRL
If you want visit Moldova of Republic, you can read here some information about:
Moldova of Republic
After nine years of hosting and meeting people I had spent great time and memorable moments from my life, made many good friends worldwide.
Business, Photography, Nature, Animals, Computer, Writing, Psychology, Esotericism, Traveling, Foreign Languages, Sport (swimming, cycling...), Gardening, Permaculture, Raw foodism (Vegetarianism, Veganism, Raw veganism, Independent living... I look forward to discovering more interests in the future.
- raw food
- international relations
- language exchange
- learning languages
- reading books
- learning new things
- learning new languages
- bicycle touring
- meeting new people
- foreign languages
- native plants
- sustainable living
- wild plants
- personal growth
- medicinal plants
- sustainable tourism
Music, Movies, and Books
I'm listening this kind of music: Pop, R&B, Rock, Hip Hop, Trance, Electronic, Classical, Soundtrack, Raggae, Instrumental, Chillout, Celtic, New age, ...
I'm always open to listen and another genre new to me.
I like to watch these movies,documentaries, seminars:
*Comedy: Big Daddy, Without a Paddle, Meet The Parents, EuroTrip, Big Fish, Click, Happy Gilmore, Hitch, Walter Mitty...
*Drama&*Romance*Adventure*Action: Blood Diamond, Cinderella Man, Catch Me If You Can, Just Like Heaven, Brazil, Reign Over Me, Rocky 1-6, Braveheart, Into the wild, The Tracks, Seven Pounds, Slumdog Millionaire, The Bucket List, Alice in Wonderland, Pay It Forward, Mr. Nobody, Awakenings, Elizabethtown, Cold Mountain, What Dreams May Come, 1984, The Notebook, City of Angels, Love Actually, The Vow, The Way Back, Peaceful Warrior, The Darjeeling Limited, Fight Club, Revolver, Jobs, I Origins, ...
*Documentaries: Home, Thrive - What On Earth Will It Take, The Real Dirt On Farmer John, Hungry For Change, Supersize Me, Food Matters, Markus Rothkranz - Free Food And Medicine, Breakthrough - An Inspiring Raw Food Documentary, Raw for Life - The Ultimate Encyclopedia of the Raw Food Lifestyle, Earthlings, The Cove, Blue Gold World Water Wars, David Icke Non Stop - Human Race Get Off Your Knees 'The Lion Sleeps No More', Zeitgeist: The movie, Zeitgeist: Addendum, Zeitgeist: Moving forward, Introduction to Permaculture Design, Bill Mollison - In Grave Danger of Falling Food, Sepp Holzer - The Agro Rebel, Permaculture - Back To Eden, ...
*Seminars: David Icke - Human Race Get Off Your Knees 'The Lion Sleeps No More', Victoria Boutenko - 12 Steps to Raw Foods, Gary Yourofsky - Why Vegan? - Amazing Presentation, James Wildman - 101 Reasons to Go Vegan, ...
I like these books of this autors:
1. Leo Tolstoy - Path of Life,
2. Ernest Hemingway - A Farewell to Arms, ...
3. Mark Twain - The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, ...
4. Bodo Shafer - The Road to Financial Freedom : Your First Million in Seven Years,
5. Robert Kiyosaky - Rich Dad Poor Dad, For People Who Like Helping People, The Secrets About Money - That You Don't Learn in School, ...
6. Frank Abagnale - Catch Me If You Can, ...
7. Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist, Eleven Minutes, ...
8. Chris Gardner - The Pursuit of Happyness, ...
9. George Samuel Clason - The Richest Man in Babylon, ...
10. Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich, The Law of Success, The Master - Key to Riches, ...
11. Zig Ziglar - See You at the Top, ...
12. Richard Bach - Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
13. Bill Gates - The Road Ahead, Business @ the Speed of Thought, ...
14. Richard Branson - Losing My Virginity - The Autobiography, Screw It! Let's Do It! ...
15. Nicholas Sparks - The Notebook, Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember, Nights in Rodanthe, The Last Song, Dear John, ...
16. William Walker Atkinson - Mind Power The Secret of Mental Magic, ...
17. Allan Fromme - The Ability to Love, ...
18. Chuck Palahniuk - Fight Club, ...
19. Brian Tracy - The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success, The Psychology of Achievement Develop the Top Achiever's Mindset, Manage the Crisis, The Power of Charm - How to Win Anyone over in Any Situation, ...
20. Henry Ford - My Life and Work, ...
21. John Von Achen - Never Give Up, ...
22. Victoria Boutenko - 12 Steps to Raw Foods - How to End Your Dependency on Cooked Food, Raw Family: A True Story of Awakening, ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Travel to Italy, swimming in the sea most enjoyable time with unforgettable moments.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you to cook something tasty Moldavian food.
I can teach you learn these languages: Romanian, Russian, ...
I can tell you a lot of information about Raw Food Diet because I read books of people who have this experience and now I follow they. https://www.ecokostel.com/p/my-journey.html
I can tell you a lot of information about Permaculture and about this I read books of people who have experience and I apply all learned information in my garden.
I'd like to learn something useful and new for me.
I want to improve these languages: English, Italian.
I want learn these languages: German, French, Spanish.
I want to know more about Permaculture, Raw Food Diet, ...
What I Can Share with Hosts
Experience the best of Moldova in the contryside at my place! Find me also on airbnb in Cahul city.
I was born and raised in the Cahul area. Through my enthusiastic participation in the Couchsurfing community for many years, I discovered that I enjoyed meeting people from around the world. Through the intercultural exchanges, I especially welcomed the opportunity to learn about others’ lifestyles and improve my English, while sharing details about the Moldovan culture. Eventually, I decided to transform this activity, and do host travellers now in my house in the heart of the Moldovan countryside. You are welcome here to experience the beauty and culture of Moldova at the Costel place!
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, France, Italy, Moldova, Spain