Maybe Accepting Guests
- 50% response rate
- Last login 18 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Matthew’s full profile.
Update: on my last rotation in Baltimore until June
I'm in a Master's degree in Cardiovascular Perfusion (running the heart and lung machine in open heart surgery).
I love hanging out with locals and seeing how it is to live places I visit. I'm always up for making new friends, so message me.
Edit: most of this profile is like 3+ years old 🙃
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've got that wanderlust. I travel almost every other weekend. When I can't travel I enjoy meeting people that are traveling. I love expanding my travel network.
Since I started couchsurfing I've:
- Raced in a regatta in San Diego Bay and got 2nd place
- Stayed 4 weekends in a yacht in a marina in San Diego Bay
- Got a tour around Puerto Penasco from amazing locals
- Gotten a tour of LA from an gangbanger named Palm Tree
- Gotten Wakeboarding lessons from professional wakeboarders
- Stayed at the rim of the Grand Canyon partying with park ranger, my (now ex) girlfriend, and three french girls we had previously hosted.
- Went Creeksgiving climbing festival in Moab Utah
- Climbing on Mt Lemmon
- Got a tour of Bisbee from a local
I'm an outdoorsman, hunter, environmentalist, adrenaline junkie, action sports enthusiast, former swimmer, and serial activist
I love seeing new places and experiencing new cultures. I especially love road trips.
- live music
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: depends what I'm doing! But for concerts my favorite is jam bands with good people watching like DMB.
Books: Audible on car rides is great! I love crazy true stories like Unbroken, Charlie Wilson's War, and Catch Me if You Can.
Movies: pretty much any good movie.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I am really involved in Camp Good days an Special times, a summer camp for kids affected by cancer.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Awesome sense of adventure
Countries I’ve Visited
Belize, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Germany, Honduras, Mexico, Sweden, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, United States