Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Niyati’s full profile.
I'm a friendly and adventurous traveler who loves to meet new people and experience different cultures.
I'm an open-minded and respectful person who enjoys learning about the world and making meaningful connections with others.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I believe that travel is all about immersing oneself in the local culture, and that's why I am on Couchsurfing - it's a great way to connect with locals and experience a destination from a unique perspective.
I enjoy hiking, reading, and trying new foods. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow travelers and hosts on Couchsurfing and making unforgettable memories together!
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can teach Gujarati, my native language
- Some Gujarati cooking recipes
- Finance Skills
- Learn the culture and customs of the place I am visiting
- Hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path attractions from the host or fellow travelers
- Skills and knowledge related to host's profession or hobbies
- My favorite travel stories and experiences
- Local food and drink specialties from my hometown or country
- Tips and advice for traveling on a budget
- My favorite books, music, and movies
What I Can Share with Hosts
Cultural exchange and connect with hosts, and carry unforgettable memories back home!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Canada, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore
Countries I’ve Lived In