Maybe Accepting Guests
- 25% response rate
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Thi-Làï’s full profile.
Mom of a 18 years old boy, Nicolas, I'm 39. I am a yoga teacher, I work with old-disabled people and I give counselling about natural health. I am also part of a women circle. I practice singing, theatre and danci,g in a local musical comedy. I love meeting people from every country, discover new countries ...
Carpe diem, let's love to each other, open-minded.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I've been a member since May 2010, because I had never heard of this site, a friend of mine told me about about CS and then I registered the day after. I think this site is an open door to my son and me on the world to meet people.
2 happy CS in Toulouse with nice people, 3 amazing CS in Frankfurt as a guest, 2 CS in London and several nice CS in my house as a host.
Unfortunately, I live with a nice teenager but whom isn't really keen on couchsurfing, so, I cannot host anymore in our home.
My son, travel, yoga, walking, music, foreign languages, law, reading, movies, philosophy, naturopathy, musical comedy (singing, dancing, theatre).
Music, Movies, and Books
A bit of everything. I like variety.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- My first guests in July 2010, hosting a couple of artists during their european couchsurfing summer music tour.
- My first CS abroad, in Germany, it was so great.
- My son who is brilliant, I don't say this only because I am his mom but it is an objective standpoint, I am proud to have a boy as brilliant as him.
- I've swam in the Gulf of Mexico (Cuban part in Varadero, probably one of the most beautiful tropical beaches) which unfortunately will never be the beautiful place I've seen because of the devastating oil spill so far.
- I have realized my American dream in 2000 and I am in a picture in front of the White House : unforgettable.
- I have visited the Hermitage museum : sensational.
- I have been to Asia, in Vietnam, my grandma's country.
- I made a yoga retreat in the French Alps and In Quebec with the campus singer and yoga teacher Natasha St-Pier who represented France in the Eurovision Song Contest 2001.
Teach, Learn, Share
Teaching : ouch, anybody can learn from me according to what he already knows and what he wants, I do not pretend to say that I can teach something, if I can I'm glad, if not, sorry, but maybe it's better to teach and learn from each other. OK, I teach yoga but I would say I am just a guide, the ressource is inside the learner.
Learning: I love learning about everything, and I also seek to learn things that I do not know, I'm very curious, the world has so many things to be known.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Yoga, philosophy, travel experiences, personal development, natural health
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Canada, Cuba, Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In