Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Theresa’s full profile.
We are Theresa (29) and Chris (30) from Germany.
At the moment, we are on a long-term world trip since December 2022.
After we had both worked as executives in the public sector and in district court for 8 years, we started our long-planned journey and took a time out from our previous jobs.
Until December 2022 we lived in a family house near Frankfurt on Main, took care of our vegetable garden and a small herd of sheep, ran a small AirBnB rental business as well as a small online plant sale.
Today we are mainly active as copywriters and travel bloggers, reporting on our travel experiences and making recommendations, for example on accommodation and activities.
You can find us on:
https://www.airbnb.com/h/alte-bergstrasse (our former AirBnB rental
business in Germany with 5***** references)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
We like to meet travellers around the globe and would like to host again once we settle again.
Music, Movies, and Books
Chris: Classic Rock
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Swimming with turtles in Mexico and Indonesia - our favourite animals 🐢😍
Teach, Learn, Share
• Social, very good with people and cats
• Loves clear structures
• Has a consequent positive view of the world
• Used to be a competitive athlete
• Writer and author
• pro-active and loves to advance projects
What I Can Share with Hosts
• Great talks about travelling, life, countries and culture.
• Recommendations for Europe and Southeast Asia.
• if you like to learn some german words, we can help you with that too.
• Chris got great cooking skills!
Skills we can share:
• Plant care, breeding and propagation
• how to set up a 5 star airbnb rental
• Online marketing
• Create graphics and advertising texts
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In