Wants to Meet Up
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see steve’s full profile.
Note: I am currently residing in Saint Louis, Missouri. I'm a former LA Native ;)
Pleasure to meet you!
1. I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I grew up in L.A in my entire life. I can drive and show you some awesome places if you message me.
2. I am passionate about traveling, and I hope to do more this year. I'd love to exchange stories with you.
3. I love flavorful food with a lot of spice, including Indian and Middle Eastern cusine. If you like a lot of flavor in your food, we can eat and get along quite well together.
4. Growing up in Los Angeles is a tremendous blessing. There is a constant and endless exposure to diversity.
5. I love Europe. I backpack in Eastern Europe, particularly the Balkan area or former Yugoslavia states. I really enjoy my time in Slovenia.
6. I love London. I consider it as my second home. I used to live, study, and work in the financial district. British people are amazing. When I hear English accent, I am reminded of the great time in my second home.
*places visited in America:
Louisville, Kentucky; nashville, Tennessee; Chicago, Illinois; Kansas City, Missouri; phoenix, arizona; Las vegas, Nevada;
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. I traveled, studied, and worked in London.
2. I backpacked for 6 months in 20 countries.
3. I've seen the beautiful Caribbean water in Cancun
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
United Kingdom, United States