Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Vladimir’s full profile.
Read carefully. I’m in Philippines right now.
I’m a traveler, living a healthy lifestyle. I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol. It’s prohibited in my house.
I’m working on radio 📻 pilotfm.ru/online in Yekaterinburg.
Always searching for beautiful people and places.
Collecting📍points on the map 🗺 .
One picture is worth a thousand words.
Check my albums here to feel joy of hosting and surfing.
Also you can check my Instagram @vlanicca or Telegram channel @vlanicca - “Вынужденная кругосветка».
When you make a request, text my name at least.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love traveling, meeting locals and hosting foreigners.
I'm starting to use CS during my travels not so much time ago, but it lifts the experiences for the highest level.
Thank you all!
We can change our life vision 💭
- raw vegan
Music, Movies, and Books
🎧 Indi-rock, Reggie, Soul, Rap, Alternative, Lounge, Jazz. Definitely I'm a music fan.
📽 Pay it forward, Intouchables, The Shingler's List, Peaceful Warrior, Knocking on Heaven's Door, The blind side, P.K., Samsara, Dead Poet’s Society.
📚 Shantaram, Tuesdays with Morrie, Clockwork Orange, Norwegian Wood, Flowers for Algernon.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- ten days of Vipassana in Pushkar, India 🇮🇳 🧘♂️
- I ran a half marathon in one hour and fifty minutes🏅🏃🏻♂️
- celebrated Novruz with locals in Iran 🥳
- took part in an Indian traditional wedding ceremony👰🏼
- crossed the Strait of Gibraltar by ferry ⛴
- spent the night in a boat on the Nile river 🚤
- learned how to surf in Bali island 🏄♂️
- hitchhiked to Nagorno-Karabakh through military area⚔️
- survived in Iraqi Babylon with + 45 degrees 🥵
- put my foot on Baalbek - oldest city in the world 🇱🇧
- all India trip from Kanyakumari to Kashmir 🇮🇳
- saw Göbekli Tepe - oldest temple in the world 🇹🇷
- I have visited more than fifty countries 📍🗺
- cancelled my way back ticket and continued my trip 👍
- became an ambassador of Couchsurfing ⚡️
Teach, Learn, Share
My friend Uma made a vlog about Yekaterinburg:
https://youtu.be/67ebEVUB8nY You can watch it ;)
There’s another videos with me, about our trips to Ural Mars, Ural mountain, Ganina Yama monastery and also my native village.
А тут идеи чем заняться в Екатеринбурге: http://we.the-village.ru/jBAFd
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share my travel stories, Russian language, cuisine and traditions, might be some souvenirs for memory and my good vibrations 🤗...
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, San Marino, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, Iraq, Nepal, Philippines, Russian Federation, South Korea, Turkey