Maybe Accepting Guests
- 98% response rate
- Last login 18 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jesse’s full profile.
No offense but I only offer my space to surfers who take the time to write out a proper profile. If I’m going to allow complete strangers to stay in my place I want to be able to get a sense of who they are in their profile. This is a great community but you get what you put into it and if you can’t find the time to give more then just one word answers on your profile you won’t find a host here. If I only declined your request, and didn’t write out anything else … I’m telling you something.
Hope you don’t mind my transparency :)
TO BLOW YOUR MIND (not literally...or maybe)
QUICK NOTE: If you're looking to surf my couch please send me a "COUCH REQUEST" not "MESSAGE". I get a lot of requests and it is easier to organize with request as appose to messages.
I've decided I want to collect playing cards from all over the world. The weirder the better. I won't expect it by any means.... just an FYI.
I'm weird and I used to go hitchhiking a lot and have traveled the country CSing. I truly enjoy hosting. It's turned into a huge hobby of mine. I can't travel as much as I want to so having people stay on my couch from all over the world is a way to scratch that itch.
CouchSurfing can lead to so much more than a place to stay, it can lead to a true experience of the culture you are visiting.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
The most authentic people I’ve met have been couchsurfers. In Los Angeles, authenticity is pretty sparse.
BLOWING PEOPLES MINDS
- pub crawls
- playing music
- flea markets
- enjoying nature
- being outside
- food markets
- sharing music
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I’ve existed with never having a Facebook/MySpace/Instagram/Titter. True story. This is my only social media.
- Ran with the bulls in Spain.
- Worked on a winery harvesting grapes in France
- Worked on a miniature horse farm in Germany
- Worked in a pub in the UK
- Worked on a garden in Scotland
- Built a hostel and lived in a commune in the middle of the desert in Morocco
- Helped build a log cabin with nothing but hand tools, like the amish!
- once wore sandals and nothing but sandals for over a year straight...why??? because I was an idiot teenager.
- Worked as a carpenter on Kauai.
- joined Couchsurfing.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to solve a Rubik’s cube
What I Can Share with Hosts
More than anything and at the very least - a safe space.
If I'm not busy with work, my favorite sunset spots, silly deep banter, music... always music.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Morocco, New Zealand, Scotland, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In