Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lina Maria’s full profile.
Currently living in Nürnberg, Germany.
I consider myself a friendly and easy-going person. I really enjoy the simple things in life like hearing people's stories, going for a walk, listening to music, watching a movie, or drinking a cup of coffee.
I’m looking forward to meeting other countries/cities, learn from different cultures, and most importantly making new friends along the way :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I think this is a great way to explore a new place, meet locals with similar interests, and learn about their culture and traditions.
- graphic design
- low budget travel
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music: I can listen to anything really, but my favorite kind of music would be Latin rhythms and pop.
-Movies: Documentaries, anything Marvel or Disney
I'm more of a series kind of girl, my ultimate favorites are The Office and Friends.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-Move to another country by myself without speaking the language.
- Traveled by hitchhiking non-stop for 9 months around South America.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can teach you Spanish and anything about Graphic Design.
- I can share with you my Colombian culture/ music and dances ;)
- I would love to learn new recipes.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Recently got into cooking so I can share some food that I made.
- I’m a really organized person, I always clean after myself and don't mind helping in the cleaning of a house.
- I like to share different music, specially Colombian.
- Different stories or any advice.
- My broad knowledge of tv shows ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Colombia, Germany, Ukraine