Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Juan Manuel’s full profile.
⚠️ Due the increase of perverts on my trip using Couchsurfing: NO NATURIST, NUDIST, NAKED ATMOSPHERES. NO TOUCHY PEOPLE, NO MASSAGE EXCHANGE. IF YOU'RE TIRED GO TO THE SPA, I NEVER NEED A MASSAGE AND NEVER WANT TO TRY. I DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL, DON'T INSIST. PLEASE STOP BEING PERVERT, DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT SEX IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES WE MEET, DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE SEXUAL INTENTIONS, I AM NOT A CHEAPSKATE I CAN GO TO ANY HOSTEL. I DON'T USE CS TO GET A FREE BED, SO HOSTING ME TRYING TO GET SEX PRETENDING THAT I WILL SAY YES BECAUSE YOU THINK I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO WILL END UP VERY BAD FOR YOU, NOT FOR ME. SORRY IF IT SOUNDS RUDE BUT I'M SICK OF PERVERTS. USE THE APP FOR ITS MAIN PURPOSE. I HAVE MANY THINGS TO SHARE AND OFFER AS A CULTURAL EXCHANGE TO HAVE A CS EXPERIENCE AS THE OLD TIMES. STAY IN THE LINE!
Siempre hay un mexicano en algún rincón del mundo, si me ves por ahí sólo estoy cumpliendo con esta encomienda nacional.
As a member of CS, I love organizing events in my area. It's amazing to connect people, show them that the massive tourism industry hasn't destroyed the human desire to visit a place calmly.
I used to help people before I knew CS exists, via FB or at my job. Feel free to ask me all the information you need. You can see my pictures (in the photo section) the meetings I've organized. Some of them I didn't picture 'em.
I OFFER TO MY GUESTS: a friend and a safe place you can come back in case you're in danger. I can take you to many beautiful spots in my city where you can see the nature, taste local food and, of course, teach you Spanish Language.
I OFFER TO MY HOSTS: a friend you can talk as much as you want, a clean/er person. I can cook Mexican Food for you if I find the ingredients in your country, sometimes it's hard.
I love listening and sharing stories about others' trips. I got many amusing ones too. I think I would like to write a book about them in the future.
I like taking photos and print them as my parents did in the past. Good memories must be always with you in the future, they're the prize of the time.
I DON'T like people who want to take advantage of others. I'm really smart to see people's real intentions. Not into toxic atmospheres, drugs, alcohol, non sense conversations, racist people.
I've learned very well to say NO when I feel I have to.
I'm always able to help. I try to respond every message I receive.
In case I cannot host you, I can answer all your questions about what to do in here. I can send you some itineraries depending on the days you come. I effort myself to make it cheap and at the local style, I like supporting other travelers in their trip through my country.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Meeting locals is the best way to understand a country's history.
I want to learn at least 5 languages and 2 ones in a different alphabet.
I love tasting the food of every country. I think it's sad not having national food, my city doesn't have any traditional meal.
I like every kind of tourism activity. City or nature tourism is the same for me, I like both.
- middle east
- food lover
- warm weather
Music, Movies, and Books
Linkin Park, The Weeknd, Jesse & Joy, Maná, Ariana Grande, Adele, Sabrina Claudio, Playa Limbo, Costa Titch.
Valerian, Avatar, Prometeo, Interestelar, The Arrival, Eat-Pray-Love, Fast & Furious.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
• Being to Tunisia twice. Definitely it's my second home zebiii.
• Wandering alone in Panama City at 3am after running away from the house of an alcoholic and drugged CS ambassador who wanted to force me to have sex with him and his couple in the room he offered me to sleep.
• I got my knee dislocated while descending a volcano in Guatemala. I had to put it back by myself to continue descending the volcano.
• I've visited all my beautiful Quintana Roo State.
• Camping behind Tulum Ruins and watch the best show of the Milky Way in my life, no light pollution.
• Losing my passport in Bolivia in the first 3 hours I got into the country, haha!
• Running away from Iran after a hard day of protests, I almost die.
• Survived the hurricane Wilma in 2005. It made chaos in my city, destroyed part of my school and all the nature of my neighborhood. I supported the army to provide food for others.
• I've had two risky encounters with jaguars: the first one was in a school I used to work for. And the second one was in a virgin beach close to Akumal during the pandemic lockdown.
• Volunteering in a hostel in Kyrgyzstan.
• My first earthquake in Peru. The worst 30 seconds in my life.
Teach, Learn, Share
I teach English, Spanish and Portuguese Language. I can share with you the travel routes I've done and what to see in them. What transportation to take, what to eat, what to see, etcetera.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Let me show you how crazy, beautiful, chaotic, sad, shitty, tasty, amusing and amazing my city can be.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Egypt, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Panama, Peru, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In